Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Potty Girl

Elizabeth seems to prefer the potty to diapers (but I am not ready to potty-train a not-quite-two-year-old. That is too much work for mama, rushing around every public place you go to take a little one to the bathroom!) If we are at home (or at friends' houses with potties in sight), Elizabeth removes her diaper and uses it -- she seems to manage both pee and poop, but not with 100 percent regularity. Often enough to impress me, though! :-)

She was having some diaper-free play time one morning, and I laughed as I watched her walk, butt-cheeks clinched to her potty, sit down, and poop. Yay! (She claps for herself when finished. And she takes her own potty to dump in the toilet, so I have to keep a close eye on that to avoid icky mishaps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment