Thursday, February 24, 2011

Poor Baby!

I locked Elizabeth in the car today, in a rainstorm, for about 15 minutes. I do think the rain was a big factor in the chaos cauing her to get locked in--I guess I ran to her side to get her out thinking I'd grab my purse after I had her and somehow, in the chaos, locked the doors. I ran into the small store I was stopped at and asked for her phone. I ran outside and called John to bring the keys and then just stood by the door window and sang to Elizabeth while she cried. I was soaked pretty quickly, but the rain stopped before John got there. When I pulled Elizabeth out, I hugged and kissed her and apologized. She reached away from me for John. "Mommy's wet!"

But she was fine and all (except my being wet) was quickly forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment