Sunday, July 24, 2011

First Dentist Visit








 Elizabeth had her first dentist appointment last week. I went in knowing she'd to great! And she did. BUT, she has deep grooves in her molars (like I do) and she eats more candy than her sister ever did and she's my second kiddo which means sometimes she falls asleep before we get to brushing her teeth. . . SO SHE HAS A CAVITY! I may have thought I was a good mother, but now I know for a fact that I am not. And that is OK. We'll get this cavity filled and have the rest of her molars sealed so I don't have to be a good mom, just good enough with the help of medical technology. We go back Tuesday to have the cavity filled. More pics then, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, too bad about the cavity. Her doing great is a nice consolation, though. Well, I hope she does well when she gets her cavity filled.

    ReplyDelete